Friday, December 18, 2009

Random Day Out

Couldn't stay at home much longer so I decided to treat myself to a movie. Wanted to watch it with the sisters but apparently they only have single seats left. So I went in and watch alone. The movie? Princess and the Frog. Never failed to catch Disney/Pixar movies, lest the movie is really bad. I like how the storyline has a different twist from the original fairy tale. Plus, it's quite funny. Love Anika Rose's voice. Oh, the movie has songs too.

After the movie, we had dinner at Bubba Gump Shrimps




We had the Shrimp Dippin' Broth, Clam Chowder, and a dinner set consisting of Garlic Bread, Caesars Salad and Assorted Seafood. Dessert was Choc Chip Cookie Sundae. Lest you're a seafood fan, I wouldn't recommend this place. Service was pretty fast though. Dinner was on me since I withdrew my "gains" to splurge hehe.





Oh, I had Matcha Ice cream @Kindori's hehe


Haha over-indulged, but at least I'm doing my one-hour workout daily hee.
Yup another boring day. Hopefully I'll keep myself occupied to the brim next year.

No comments: