Thursday, July 23, 2009

Nosy People

Nosy people got no right to know my affairs. It's that simple.
If you are not close to me, you don't have the right to "laugh" at my inability to look for a job. I never regretted my decision interning with SSC, because I knew from my instincts that this job will open up to alot of opportunities. This is proven from my previous post. I really had the feeling during interview, that I will really enjoy this internship (in which i really did). The people here have been super nice and hospitable.

Sometimes I don't understand why people, not even close to me, not even smarter than me, but yet think that they are better than me just because they got a job offer no later than a month after they graduate. I really think getting a job early doesnt mean you are on top of the world, and securing a job much later doesnt mean u r lousy. I got a job offer in May, MIND you! But I rejected it on medical grounds, and I also thought over and would think that the job is not really my cup of tea. If you are my friend, during these times, you will be more supportive of my job search, and not tease me indirectly. I'm not an idiot. I can sense when somebody is trying to be sarcastic and poke fun of me. Don't think I don't know. I have very strong instincts oK??

Ok, this kind of ppl just doesn't deserve to my friend I guess.

ANYWAYZ,I really thought through about my career path. And I have come to a conclusion that I wanna do LOGISTICS!Yes..I think logistics really ignites my passion. the other option is to do accounting. but for accounting, I din really enjoy my internship as an accounts assistant a yr ago. I can be a potential accountant with my meticulous attitude. But I think there was a reason as to why I din want to take accountancy in NUS. And I think it may be the right choice after all :)

So Logistics it is...PRAY I will land with a good job..decent..good prospects..and its a logistics related job..
If you are my friend, pray for me, wish me well...:)