Thursday, July 23, 2009

Opportunities Arised!

Hehe its a happy day yesterday and today. Partially cause it was the last meeting with the official logistics provider and YOG. Good thing that everything turned out well overall. We even have their t-shirt specifically printed for AYG :D
Of course, the happiest moment was when YOG approached me for my number haha hilarious. And a informal chit chat with the DHL director.
Also had a very nice group photo (hm, not sure how to obtain this photo though)at the end of the meeting.

And then today, I submitted my CV to one of my colleagues, and he feedback to me that very afternoon that I'm over-qualified for the other olympic council job. His friend was quite impressed with my cultural achievements. Honestly speaking, I don't really want to go around telling ppl of my past achievements back at home when I was growing up. Haha it was good receiving this sort of feedback, and it's a relieve at the same time.

I think that at this age, I can be very proud of myself, considering that I have finally obtained my degree from a prestigious university, accomplished alot back at home before coming to the Lion City, travelled around the globe before my exchange stint and during my exchange stint (having a very global mindset), going through pain (through surgery). To me, it has been a whirlwind 22.5 years of my life. And I'm going to live my life to my fullest. All this could not happen without my parents, sisters, relatives, piano teacher, friends back at home, and the one very important person, Lord God.

Although I haven't had time to commit my faith these years, He has been showering His blessings and watching me as I grow up. And i hope in time to come, I will gradually learn and understand Christianity and Jesus. Still stuck at Genesis 14 :P

Yay, hopefully all works well after I'm back!

1 comment:

ai li said...

yay u read bible ah...so good